Parts of an ATM include:
- Card Reader. This reads account information that is stored on a
magnetic strip, the one that you always see on credit and debit
cards. The data retrieved is passed on to a host processor, which
in turn is able to interpret the information and retrieve the
customer’s account information.
- Keypad. This allows customers to input the information they need to
give. It lets them input their personal identification or pin code,
select what type of transaction they want to make, and generally
communicate with the ATM software.
- Display screen. Like any computer, this allows customers to see
each step of the process or transaction they are doing.
- Speaker. This allows the customer to hear when keys are being
pressed on the keypad, but it may also allow for additional voice
features on certain ATMs.
- Receipt printer. Although much of the process of an ATM is digital,
printed receipts are requested by many or most ATM customers. This
ATM part makes this possible.
- Cash dispenser. The main purpose of an ATM is for a customer to
acquire cash, so of course this is the most important part. The
cash dispenser is a pivotal part and a part that is highly
What we can supply:
1. ATM Parts including NCR, Wincor, Diebold, NMD, Hyosung, ect.
2. Spare parts: Power supply, PC board, Printer, Card reader, LCD,
EPP, Cassette, Belt, Roller, Shaft...
3. Maintenance services
4. Short delivery time: most parts is in stock
5. Strict test of products
CAMERA WDUB-1300-RT RIGHT SIDE USB CAMERA Diebold 5500 machine atm
parts 49-255908-000A, 49255908000A
1. Model: 5500
2. Pin hole: 3.4mm